Oh so happy with this day! Even though I choose (at least) three new systems to learn at the same time, I am successfully seeing results!
- Using Mongoose to do MongoDB object modeling for node.js
- Add first connection to MongoDB through ExpressJS
- Rearrange folder structure to fit ExpressJS App and React App into one
- Deploy “new” App on Heroku (now with NodeJS buildpack) and configure MongoDB config variable with credentials.
- Various very helpful tutorials to do this step:
D11 of #100DaysOfCode— Julia Bode (@LulesSaurus) May 23, 2020
After some personal setback, I am on it again and this time even with a project: Being stuck in my parents home with 4 freezers made me want to write a great inventory software. 😀https://t.co/typLbartx2 pic.twitter.com/BPmKQE9z4o