- Resorted folder structure to something that makes more sense to me.
- Reading about lifting state up and applying it to my code for the Freezer component and the Product component. Now, I can send the state to the form as well and add the products in the table on the fly.
- Aforementioned point was also added, when submitting a new product, it is now instantly shown in the table.
- Moved the “add product” form to a dialog.
- Smaller improvements on code:
- Close dialog, empty form on submit
- Better form layouting
- DRY code
ReactJS: Day 17 of 100
100DaysOfCode / Sunday, June 7th, 2020