Lots of work on my companies React project with all the learning this entails. Other then that, started on some reading (as I get the practice doing that project), not necessarily new things, but getting a deeper understanding of what I already applied.
- Reading up on lists and keys.
- As well as ES6 modules. I already used this for a couple of weeks now, but it is always great to get the theory about it (and easier to understand for me when already having practice.)
- Reading up on var vs let and const.
- Finally got around to start refactoring (adding a main layout, moving from react classes to functions, adding stylesheets to single components).
- Also, started to add a new design inspired by “Material Dashboard” (by Creative Tim).