Apparently I added the pagination already, can’t remember exactly when as I did not document it! 😀
Whatever, pagination is working, just as Papa requested!
Biggest part though in this round was a bit of table design tweeking and adding the sorting in the table header.
Biggest headache this time was again the API in express.js and combining the sorting with the filter. I think eventually I have to refactor this (but not before researching a bit more how best to structure the API.)
For the next big thing I really like to add users and structure these posts more in a documentation style as the app gets quickly more complicated and I need a better overview over my actual coding process.